Thursday, May 27, 2010

Getting the Work in




I spent most of today working on my goals for the year. I had already worked them out, but I'm reading a book about sales and marketing that has really gotten me thinking of new possibilities. I have never been one to set low goals or have low aspirations, but now I find myself thinking that I have been thinking too small after all.

After having crunched some numbers and feeling pretty comfortable with my new goals I thought I would do a quick sketch to stay on my toes. I have never really drawn Goku before, but I was really into Dragon Ball Z for a while. I had always wanted to see what he might look like in my style so I said to my self " there is no time like the present."

Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Did you ever see the DB move that came out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which book have you been reading, Jerry? Have you looked at How to Make a Webcomic by the Half-Pixel guys?

    ReplyDelete