Saturday, October 8, 2011

theFRANCHIZE: START UP CAPITAL VOL I

Start up Capital front cover
start up Capital back cover


Hey there boys and girls! It's been way too long since, my last post, but there has been good reason. I've been really busy doing live caricature gigs with my company Big Heads Little Bodies and putting together my first solo art book! The book is called theFranchize: Start up Capital. It is 72 pages in full color and will be debuting at New York Comic Con next week. I'm super excited about it and I can't wait for people to see it.

As I mentioned before I'll be at the New York Comic Con with with my Identity Comics studio mates and we'll be rockin the con from 10/13-16th. It will be our fist time setting up at the show so if you are gonna be in the house come on by to tables T14 and 15 and say hi.













No comments:

Post a Comment