Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Marvel Universe Sketch Cards

Cards from Marvel Universe sketch card set
So the Marvel Universe Sketch Card set just came out and I figured I would share a couple of my cards with yall. I've already seen a couple of these on e-bay. My favorites of this bunch are the Captain America, the chibi Wolverine, and the half symbiote Spidey.
The Spidey card was actually a colab between myself and :iconthe-flash-guy: I did the pencil layout and he did the inks and colors. I think it came out really nice.

The rest of them r all me though.

I have a ton of these guys to post plus I have quite a few cards from previous sets that I never posted that I'll be sharing with you guys soon. So keep an eye out for more.

Also, You may have noticed that I have been making a few changes around the site. So hopefully you are digging the new look. I still have a few more changes to make (with the help of the lovely Peng), but I am well on my way. There will be plenty of new and exciting things happening here before the end of the holiday season so watch out!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. The Spidey one is SWEEEEET!! I also LOVE the Nightcrawler one! Excellent work all around! Can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always try to get Night Crawler in because I remember that u like him.

    ReplyDelete