Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Holiday Commission Sale!!

Hey there guys and gals! The Holiday season is at our doorstep again, so that means it's time for my Annual Holiday sale! I'm cutting my commission prices in half from today, November 21st until December 17th. Any commission art ordered between now and Dec 17 will be completed and shipped in time to arrive before Christmas.

I'm really excited to jump into some commissions so here are the updated Holiday prices:

Single character pencil $15


















 Single character inks $25


















Single character color $50


















All prices are per character so get as many as you like.

















Shipping is FREE inside the US and $10 International

As an added bonus any orders received and paid for during BLACK FRIDAY will receive a signed issue of Fanboys Vs Zombies plus an additional "Thank You" sketch.

Contact me at jerry@identitycomics.com
I accept payment through paypal and credit. If you have any questions please feel free to hit me up.
Thanks in advance and have a great Holiday season!

1 comment: