Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Back From Wizard Philly Off to Heroes


The Franchize and Superman? who needs the JLA?

Amanda sketch cover commission
Flash. Peng, and Me.


Batman sketch cover commission. I had waaaay too much fun on this
just the inks
more Bats!

TheFranchize bot 2031

Amanda cosplaying as Harley Quinn!

another fun commission piece!





I hardly know where to start. Wizard World Philly was just amazing. The ID Comics team and I had a great time and we probably did more commission pieces than we ever have at a single show. I really want to thank everyone who came out and hung with us. You all really made this trip to Philly an amazing one. I really can't wait to go back next year.

The photos I'm posting are from all the great stuff that happened at the show, plus all the cool commission pieces.

Oh yeah, and maybe most importantly, I got to meet Superman! yup Brandon Routh in the flesh. It was fantastic.

Up next is Heroes in Charlotte. We always have a great time at Heroes so I figure this trip is gonna be pretty bananas. Peng and I will be hanging out at the BOOM! booth chatting and doing sketches while Flash holds down the fort in Artist Alley at tables AA218/AA219. So if you are gonna be in the area you gotta come out and say hey. 

See ya there!

No comments:

Post a Comment