Monday, November 11, 2013

Con Season wrap up

Me! theFranchize

 This convention season has been incredible. It was one of the most rewarding experiences of my comics career so far. The Identity Comics team and I did about 20 shows this year between April and November. We traveled all over the country, met amazing creators and fans and just plain had a great time. The last leg of the con tour was pretty rough. The project deadlines and short work weeks really took a toll on me. In the end it was all worth it though. I'll probably never do that many shows again in one year, but it was a hell of an experience.
cool spidey and black cat cos players

comission colabo with Penelope(peng-peng) Gaylord, Bryan (Flash) Turner and me!

the Shredder Triumphant!

I want to through out a huge THANK YOU to everyone who came out to support us at a con this year. Having the opportunity to meet you and talk shop at each show has been fantastic.

So now that con season is pretty much over I'll be getting back to what I do best...DRAWING COMICS. I'm cooking up some new projects right now that I can't say too much about right now, but I'll be letting you all in on everything in the coming weeks. I also, just recently worked on an issue of Sonic the Hedgehog, and I'm working on a bunch of cover that will be coming out over the next few
Supergirl and Thor colab by Peng, Domo Stanton, and me!



Supergirl cosplayer!

regular show sketch!

This moth will also see the final issue of Fanboys vs Zombies. The entire creative team and I poured ourselves into this one. It's one of the best issues of the series and I promise the ending won't let you down. If you have enjoyed the series so far then this final issue will blow you away.

I'll be back with more updates next week, guys.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment