Wednesday, March 19, 2014

MegaCon 2014 is NOW

This will be my last update until after Megacon! I'm getting all packed up and ready to rock. My commission rates for the con will be the same as the pre sale. I'll do as many commissions as I can live at the con so be sure to come by early to get one one done if you are gonna be at the show. Here are my updated prices:

Waist up
$40- Pencil

















$80- Inks


















$120- Color (markers)

















Full Figure
$80- Pencil

















$120- Ink
v















$160- Color

















See you at Mega Con!


Also, Loki: Ragnarol and Roll number 2 hits the stands today! Its a great read, Eric is at the top of his game and I really had a chance to cut loose on the pages and Peng just killed the inks.  Pick up a copy at your local comic shop and bring it to the con. We'll sign it up for you. Or if you don't have time to pick one up , I'll have plenty at the table.

See you in Orlando!

No comments:

Post a Comment