Friday, March 20, 2015

New Superman Art

Superman print art by me! Colors by Gabriel Cassata


Emerald City Con is next Weekend! I'm so excited about the show! PENG and I will be attending as guests this year. It's going to be fantastic. We love Seattle and ECCC is one of the greatest cons out there. I'll be doing a signing at the Boom! Studios booth on Sunday, but for most of the show I'll be at Artist Alley I-06. Come out and chill with us if you are planning to come to the show. We'll have plenty of prints, and comics plus it's the perfect time to pick up a custom sketch from us. I also wanted to post my new Superman print! The colors are by the super talented Gabriel Cassata.

See ya there!

2 comments:


  1. Batman VS Superman free movie full
    http://watchbatmanvssupermanonline.com/

    ReplyDelete