Wednesday, December 18, 2019

A Job For Superman

I gotta admit. It's tough trying to keep all my social media current while working full time. When I get home from the studio, I am just wiped out. So far I'm still on top though. I've been posting regularly and making good growth in my work. It may be small things, but I am actually making myself better by pushing to get things done and experimenting with new techniques.

These 2 handsome guys are part of a pitch I did for a Superman show that didnt go anywhere. I still feel pretty strongly about it so I might just keep moving forward and refining the pitch and taking another shot at showing it to WB at some later date. So for now you guys can enjoy the art and get a glimpse of what I had planned for the man of steel

1 comment:

  1. Your blogs are easily accessible and quite enlightening so keep doing the amazing work guys. Buscar ofertas

    ReplyDelete