Saturday, March 3, 2012

Fanboys Vs Zombies for Boom!

Fanboys Vs Zombies issue #1 cover by Humberto Ramos!
So I'm finally out from under my rock! Yall might already know by now, but I am the artist on Boom Studio's new ongoing series Fanboys Vs Zombies! Th reason, I haven't been able to update my blog or any of my social networks is because I have been working on this book and a few other projects all at once.

Fanboys Vs Zombies interior page line art by Me and Pen-Peng !
 One of the really great things about working on the first issue has been that Peng-Peng was able to work with me and do a huge chunk of the inking on the book. The colors are by Nolan Woodard who just happens to have been one of my studio mates instructors at SCAD.
Fanboys Vs Zombies interior page line art by Me and Pen-Peng!
I also got to create the look for one of the lead characters in the book. The yiung lady in pink is Amanda and she has quickly become one my favs in the book.

2 comments: