Sunday, March 11, 2012

Whistlin Dixie

Dixie sneak peak lines by Jerry Gaylord, Colors Bryan Turner

Dixie Lines and colors by Jerry Gaylord

I've been working on this really great project with Jeffery and Susan Bridges along with my studio mates Peng-Peng and Flash on a mini comic called Dixie. I have been working with the Bridges on the Last Son of Krypton audio drama for Pendant for a little over 2 years and it has really been a blast working on Dixie with them. I hope u all enjoy this sneak peek.

Later!

2 comments:

  1. The sneak peak of Dixie is no less than a treat for comic lover. I have been admiring your comics alot. Keep yielding such a fantastic piece of comics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog have very great content and its have very good content with nice efforts and beautiful format. We are providing star news

    ReplyDelete