Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Back from Emerald City

Kyle Ryner as an indego lantern

sketch cover for my homeboy and fellow Boom! creator Eric Esquivel

Batman zombie sketch for my homeboy Jose


Wow. Emerald City was amazing.  Peng and I had a great time in Seattle with the Boom! Studios crew. We had the chance to see some old friends and make some new ones too.  I sketched a ton of FVZ sketch variant covers and even did a couple of  commission pieces. Peng was totally swamped at Kaboom! doing the Adventure time sketch covers. I just want to thank everyone who came out to hang with us for a bit. Seattle is a great town and you guys made us feel right at home. I can't wait till next year.

Now that we are back we have tons of work to do so I'll keep this post short. Thanks again Seattle. Yall are AWESOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment