Saturday, March 30, 2013

Half Price Commission Sale

Very recently I have had a few big projects fall through and I find myself totally open for work. So I'm starting up a commission sale at half my normal prices. I'll probably keep the sale going at least through Monday, but I want to take on as much work as I can between now and then. So if you have ever wanted to get a commission piece from me now is the time! Just e-mail me at Jerry@identitycomics.com and let me know what you want me to draw. I accept papal  for all transactions. Once I have received the funds I'll get started right away. If you any questions at all just give me a shout.

Here are a few samples of commissions I've done in the past and a price list.

Pencil $15

Ink $30

Color $50

Each price is per character







No comments:

Post a Comment