Wednesday, March 8, 2017

cookin it up

Interceptor cover art
Hyperboy character sketches

Hyperboy character sketches



Another busy week. I'm still keeping a bunch of projects going all at once. Its the freelance way! I just finished up a cover for an independant book, I'm starting roughs on Claims issue 3, doing some trading card art, and working up the script for Hyperboy.

I'm really trying to stay focused on Hyperboy because I dont want to lose my momentum. I know its going to be a bit tougher to keep producing new art as convention season rolls in, but I guess if it was easy everyone would do it!

9 comments:

  1. Your drawing skills are amazing and you made the sketches perfectly. You should try making some game character's next as I'm sure a lot of people will love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this useful information, it really helped in my project. These days for everything, there is an application. The mobile game application best dissertation writing service reviews business owners are earning a good amount through these applications. It is not easy to develop a game app as it requires a lot of hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks alot for publish this type of information.
    download kodi 16.1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a million for including my blog on your list. You are definitely one of my favorites! If you or your other followers are interested.. 123movies unblocked

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great inspiring article. I am really enjoy showing your post because its very unique information for me. Thanks a lot for sharing this magnificent post. Amanda Fuller

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing posting this is from you. I am actually and truly thrilled to read this fantastic post. You've really affected me today. I hope you'll carry on to do as listento |youtube|

    ReplyDelete
  7. One more thing iwanna add that you have got a power from god in the form of writing skill as he got project freetv

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing this useful information, it really helped in my project.
    Counterchekist

    ReplyDelete
  9. One more thing iwanna add that you have got a power from god in the form of writing skill as he got to know how to jailbreak firestick - techthanos

    ReplyDelete