Wednesday, March 22, 2017

The Pressure is On

Hyperboy #1 pg1 thumb

Hyperboy #1 pg2 thumb

Hyperboy #1 pg3 thumb

Hyperboy #1 pg4 thumb

Hyperboy #1 pg5 thumb
The production of Hyperboy is moving along pretty well. The script is really coming together and I'm feeling good about he direction of the plot. I've started thumbing out the book already, but I'm sure I'm going to stick with the horizontal format. I really like it, but the it isn't very friendly to the retail market. I pretty sure I'm going to have to switch to a more traditional format. Having said that I like the energy of these roughs so I will probably rearrange them to fit a vertical format.

Any how, thanks for checking in on me! Next week I probably wont have any new Hyperboy work because I'm prepping for Wondercon. I'll still have something to look out for so I'll see you back here next week!

3 comments:

  1. The wall and yard of your home ought to likewise be pressure washing service in indianapolis
    intermittently to keep them fit as a fiddle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is well known that the cleanliness of houses is one of the most important services necessary in cleaning and upgrading our homes to the modern homes, which have been cleaned modern, which would provide the living conditions of the neighborhood and the quality of a competent body in the field with the provision of guarantees that would ensure the full guarantee of the success of the cleaning service There is no need for more money to be lost through requests for house cleaning services that do not meet their needs and are not in line with their wishes because many home cleaning companies are only seeking to offer their services through promotional methods in order to make money only without taking into consideration the ethical and professional conscience As these companies seek to satisfy customers, nothing more than this is accomplished by mastering house cleaning. شركة تنظيف خزانات بالقصيم
    شركة عزل خزانات بالقصيم
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالقصيم
    شركة تنظيف بالقصيم
    شركة تنظيف منازل بالقصيم
    شركة رش مبيد بالقصيم
    شركة تنظيف بالرياض
    شركة كشف تسربات بالرياض

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is truly amazing, interesting thing.

    Jess

    ReplyDelete