Friday, May 4, 2012

Free Comic Book Day!

I'll be at Third Eye Comics in Annapolis May5th!

So today is clearly Avengers day and sadly I won't be able to squeeze in a trip to the theater to watch good bash in evil's face until sometime next week. Until then I will just have to be jealous of all u out there who have already seen it.
Amanda commission from C2E2 inked

In other news Fanboys vs Zombies #2 hit the shelves this past Wednesday so if you haven't picked it up yet now is a great time to jump in!
Amanda commission from C2E2 in color!

The big news is that Tomorrow is Free Comic Book Day and I'll be signing at Third Eye Comics in Annapolis. We'll be celebrating the stores brand new location in style so if u r gonna be near by come on through and check us out! I'll be doing commissions on the spot and I may even have some original pages for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment