Thursday, May 31, 2012

Philly Con! and a New Superman!

fun Superman fan art I did with a costume I made up


It's been forever since the ID crew and I have done a Philly con so it really feels great to be going back. Peng-Peng, Flash, and I will be at tables 2003 and 2005 the entire weekend so if you are gonna be at the show we would love to say hi. We'll be doing the usual, signing comics, doing commissions and pretty much chatting it up with all the folks who come by the table.

And because I know all you nice folks can never get enough of my Superman art I figured I would drop the above art on yall. This is another costume idea I had for Supes in a more traditional comic style I've been flirting with.

See ya in Philly!

1 comment:

  1. Love this one Jur! Very dynamic composition! Have fun at the Con!

    ReplyDelete