Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Me and Big Planet Comics

Fanboys vs Zombies #2 page 2
 So the big news today is that the fine folks at Big Planet Comics in College Park, Md are gonna have me over for a signing on Saturday, May 26th from 1-3pm. So if you are in the DC metro area come on by and say hi. I'll have some original pages from Fanboys Vs Zombies #1 and #2, and I'll be doing commissions on the spot.We can chat and talk about comics all day. It's all good.
Fanboys vs Zombies #2 page3
 Since FVZ #2 is already out and in shops I figure it's cool to share some art with yall. These are a few of my favorite pages from the book without being to spoilery.  I'm trying to stick as many easter eggs as I can in each page. I think I pulled off a few good ones in these pages.
Fanboys vs Zombies #2 page 15
Here is a pretty good write up on issue #2. Hope yall are enjoying the book so far and if u haven't picked it up yet get out there and grab a copy!

2 comments:

  1. That's so awesome Jur!!! I need to pick up FvZ #2!! Keep it up!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm trying to make each book better than the last

      Delete