Monday, February 10, 2014

Back From the Dead

 So I've been away from the internet for a while now and I just want to let everyone know that it wasn't just a case of being lazy on my part. I was hospitalized on Christmas eve because my kidneys failed. I had been really sick for a long time, but I just didn't want to admit it. It was really tough to take the news, but since I ended up staying in the hospital for about 2 weeks I guess I had plenty of time to let it all sink in. It took a long time to get back on my feet, but here I am.
Sonic theHedgehog #255 page 1 thumb sketch
Sonic the Hedgehog #255 final pencil art by me!

Sonic the Hedgehog #255 page 2 thumb sketch
Sonic the Hedgehog #255 page 2 final pencil art by me!


Sonic the Hedgehog #255 page 3 thumb sketch


Sonic the Hedgehog #255 page 3 Final pencil art
Extreme Champion Tournament cover thumb
Extreme Champion Tournament cover inks
Extreme Champion Tournament cover colors by Gabriel Cassata



  I have tons of news to share and I'll be back on a regular posting schedule from now on so There will be lots of new art from me soon. I'm really working hard to get a few projects off the ground as well as being knee deep in some pretty cool projects. For starters I drew issue 255 of Sonic the Hedgehog. It was so fun to work on and just too cool to have a chance to work on such big property. I also just finished up work on Extreme Champion Tournament #0. The story created and written byShaun Paulet is focuses on Spartcus and pits him against all kinds of creatures in a futuristic gladiatorial arena. The kickstarter is live now. If you are into action and huge fights then this one is for you. Right now I am working on the soon to be released Loki: Ragnarok and Roll with the incredibly talented Eric Esquivel, lovely and amazing Peng-Peng and the fantastic Gabriel Cassata. I can hardly believe how fun it is to draw the book and it s being published by Boom! Studios so it's like being home
Loki: Ragnarok and Roll cover thumb

Loki: Ragnarok and Roll cover inks by me!


Loki: Ragnarok and Roll cover colors by Gabriel Cassata

Things are finally starting to settle back into normalcy for me and I couldn't be happier. It feels good to be spending so much time creating and sharing my work again.

That's about it for now folks. I'll be posting more next Monday!

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment