Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Media Blitz

Con season is right around the corner yall! I'm pretty boosted about getting back into con mode and getting out around the country being a part of the comics community. My covention list for 2014 is up on left side of the blog so if u are gonna be at any of these come by and hang out for a bit.

 I've been doing a bunch of interviews lately to Promote Loki: Ragnarok and Roll for Boom! and Extreme Champion Tournament which is being produced by the awesome Shaun Paulete. I wanted to share the interview Peng, Eric Esquivel and I did on the Hangout and a brand new interview with Beaucouppop (find the interview here). Plus just cuz I know you really come here for the art some new fun sketches and unposted art from FVZ!



Justice League Chibi art for my upcoming fan web comic!

Character designs for my fan web comic!

Extreme Champion Tournament #0 page 1 thumb

Extreme Champion Tournament #0 page 1finished pencil art


Extreme Champion Tournament #0 page 2 thumb
Extreme Champion Tournament #0 page 2 finished pencil art

Extreme Champion Tournament #0 page 3 thumb
Extreme Champion Tournament #0 page 3 finished pencil art
Fvz 18 cover. art by me colors by Gabriel Cassata
Fvz 17 Cover. art by me colors by Gabriel Cassata




No comments:

Post a Comment