Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Rockin with Loki

I'm so excited about Loki: Ragnarok and roll finally hitting the stands this week. This is the second book I've done for the great folks at Boom! Studios. Having the opportunity to work with Eric Esquivel has been amazing. He and I are totally on the same page and we are kicking butt on this book. I can't wait for everyone to have a chance to read the book.

I wanted to take a second to share some of the line art from the book and maybe give a little insight into the processes of sketching up these pages. Peng and I really gave it everything we had. Lots of love on each page!

Page 1 thumb Loki: Ragnarok and Roll #1

Page 1 inks Loki: Ragnarok and Roll #1 art by Jerry and Penelope Gaylord

Page 2 thumb Loki: Ragnarok and Roll #1

Page 2 inks Loki: Ragnarok and Roll #1 art by Jerry and Penelope Gaylord

Page 3 thumb Loki: Ragnarok and Roll #1

Page 3 inks Loki: Ragnarok and Roll #1 art by Jerry and Penelope Gaylord

Page 4thumb Loki: Ragnarok and Roll #1

Page 4 inks Loki: Ragnarok and Roll #1 art by Jerry and Penelope Gaylord
Be sure to pick up issue 1 This Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment